Mid-Century Modern Enthusiast Gift Guide
It's no secret that mid-century modern furniture is gaining popularity everywhere. From Generation X to Millennials, people are searching for iconic furniture and art that gives a nostalgic presence to bring them back to their childhood. We have created a Mid-Century Holiday Gift Guide that is sure to excite anyone that appreciates legendary pieces from the 50's, 60's and 70,s. Our collections present contemporary and modern looks with clean lines that can be featured in any home. All our top gift picks are under $500 and can be found in our showroom, online, or in our Etsy shop.
1. $135 Vintage Brass Accent / Spot Light : Fantastic Atomic Mid Century Modern Eyeball lamp. Perfect as a desk lamp or an up light for artwork.
2. $165 Bertoia Reproduction Chair: Bertoia's Diamond Chair has a stainless steel frame that conforms to your body for a comforting sitting experience. A chair that makes a statement!
3. $75 Royal Haegar Ashtray: Use as a candy dish or an ashtray. Great shape and clean look.
4. $395 Vintage Starburst Clock: Circa 1960's this is more than a clock, it's a beautiful piece of art.
5. $145 Fred Press Glassware: Elegant exquisite vintage set of 5 cocktail glasses designed by Fred Press. The glasses are decorated with gold and black stallions. Perfect vintage condition, with 22 karat gold leaf design.
6. $65 Jens Quistgaard Teak Ice Bucket: Impressive ice bucket by Jens Quistgaard for Dansk. Perfect for entertaining.
7. $175 1970's Vasarely Print: Vibrant colors and a great gift for the mcm art collector.
8. $500 Petetr Hvidt Stacking Tables: Stylish and sleek Danish stacking tables.
9. $45 Vintage Ceramic Serving Dish: By California pottery. Beautiful drip glaze pottery
10. $20 Teak Tealight Candle Holder: A great gift for anyone. 100% teak.